For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”), the data controller is Straco Recruitment Ltd.
We are Straco Recruitment Ltd, we are a boutique recruitment agency who have been matching talent with talent since 1997.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Personal data that we collect: name; telephone number; email address; home address and date of birth
- Your data will be shared with our clients, with an end goal of finding you the correct position
- We will share your personal data with our selected third party recruitment CRM partner, your information will only be used for the purposes of matching your skills to a potential employer. This data will not be used for any other purposes
We do not collect any information about individuals using this Site, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them to use.
Use of Your Information
The information collected may be used to:
- send you information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and/or
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may share anonymised data about our Site visitors’ traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell or share any information about individual users.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID||Cookie from CMS (IP3)|
|tmib_res_layout||tmib_res_layout||Screen resolution cookie. This cookie identifies the best layout for your page based on your screen resolution.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of|
privacy at GoogleUse the link below to see descriptions of the cookies from GA:http://code.google.com/
In addition to our technical safeguards, your personal data is protected applicable data protection law. In keeping with our data protection obligations the personal data we hold about you shall be:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Our privacy statement explains how we collect and use your personal data. You can exercise your right to be informed, your right to be forgotten or to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
For any Freedom of Information requests or Subject Access Requests contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- required by our services providers to operate this Site;
- all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
The data that we collect from you will be stored within the European Union (“EU“).
Access to Your Information
The regulation gives you the right to access information we hold about you. To exercise this right (or to object) contact email@example.com
Straco Recruitment Ltd treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to this Statement
Any changes to this Statement will be posted here.
DROP YOUR CV HERE
If you don’t see a role for you, still send us your CV because new opportunities arise all the time and you might just be what our client is looking for.